Individual Hockey Coaching for all Ages and Abilities
At HPC our aim is to give each participant a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop their personal skills.
- Group coaching with an excellent coach:player ratio
- Up-to-date knowledge, expertise and coaching techniques
- Modern Equipment fully supplied
- One-to-one sessions, concentrating on individual development
- “Set Play” instruction sessions to both players and coaches
- “Coach the coach” days – working on training techniques
- Up to a maximum of 50 players per day available
- Small Group Sessions (e.g. 1st Team players only)
- One-to-one tuition
- Evaluation/Notational Analysis work completed
- Umpiring Skills
- Security in that HPC is a well-run business with quality & reliability
HPC has a pool of top class International players, past and present, who bring along the most up-to-date techniques and skills to each session.
With new and exciting techniques and skills we aim to bring all players up to date with fun with friends.
Pauline & David Stott, HPC Scotland
To take hockey standards to a new level through excellent coaching by high quality coaches and players.
The indoor hockey tactical and technical book by David Stott can be ordered via our website.
USA Visual Coaching Workshops by HPC Scotland and Allan Law Coaching